Sometimes our customers have an Idea about the product and want to have offer with fixed price for the development. This is only possible if they have consistent and very detailed blueprint of the requirements. In most cases such blueprint do not exist or is too general to allow realistic offer. Projects that require fixed price offer need to be very good specified to reduce the risk of partnership failure. The solution: first to create such requirements blueprint. It is created in combined work between the the client and our team.
The work involves:
- Meeting both local and remote
- Series of questions and answers to clarify the details of the functionality
- Wireframe for the user interface
- Project milestones and phases
- Production environment, expected user load and support requirements
The blueprint contains enough logical and visual information, so that every software vendor can create realistically offer for the product. The client can request implementation offer from us or any other vendor, which will allow him to compare the implementations and to plan the project better.